Keep your magic taste buds ready with these quick tactics from Jonah on how to book more gigs in 2020. The interviews will be back soon with some amazing guests.
- Email Marketing: Get into mailboxes! Reach out to the people in your market to let them know what you do.
- Cold Calling: If you think of it as telemarketing, you’re doing it wrong. Contact the people in your market to build a personal connection with them. You’re looking to build a relationship so when the time comes, they know a magician who would be perfect.
- Niching Your Network: If you know your target market, scroll through your friends with your niche in mind and reach out to them to see if they have potential opportunities in mind.
- Rebookings: the more organized you are, the easier this will be. Personally email the people who have booked you in the past to see if they’ll bring you back on again.
- Referrals: Reach out to your past gigs to see if they can connect you to people like them.
- Facebook Ads: You can target the people in your industry, view your metrics and customize your ads to better reach your market.
- Google Ads: When people search for a magician in your niche, you want to be the one that comes up first in their search.